You can create your clutter-free Oasis in 31 days!
Can you identify with one or more of the following situations?
- You want to live the Tiny House or RV Life – You don’t want or need the headache of a big home. You know exactly what kind of small space you want, however, you can’t decide what goes in it. And until you do, you can’t leave your big home.
- You want to sell your home – You want the freedom of a smaller place. You know your home looks crowded to a potential buyer, and that translates into lower offers for you.
- Your children are grown and branching out. – You’re an empty-nester now. But the nest is stuffed! How can you move on to the next stage with all the responsibility of the big house? Until you downsize, your dreams of freedom and exploration are on hold.
- You want to eliminate the high cost of self-storage – Yet you have no idea what to do with all your stuff. Meanwhile, you keep throwing your money away storing it every single month—money you could use for something better.
- You are retiring – You want to travel and explore. You certainly don’t want to spend your retirement cleaning and mowing a space you don’t even fully use. You’re afraid if you don’t make a move now, you never will.
- Your parents are moving into assisted living – It’s fallen to you to go through all of their things and help them downsize.
- You’re getting married or moving in together – You don’t know how to fit two houses worth of stuff into just one home. If you don’t solve this problem, you can’t start your amazing life together.
- You’re moving to a new city – You realize just how much stuff you have to pack and unfortunately, how expensive it is to move it all! Your job offer or new adventure will pass you by if you don’t solve your “too much stuff” problem asap.
If this is you, you need to downsize, let go, de-clutter now.
I can help you do it in 31 days.
Hi, I’m Brenda Mason, downsizing specialist who made the decision to simplify and create a tiny house oasis in 2015. My youngest was graduating high school, moving out to college, and I had to give myself a deadline to move across the country to my new tiny home (converted motor coach).
I personally downsized 50 years of accumulated stuff and a 3100 square foot home to live the tiny house lifestyle in a 310 square foot converted motor coach foot home, and I did it in 31 days. Through that experience, I crafted my process that has gone on to help numerous others do the same.
Whatever your reasons for needing to de-clutter, I will walk you through my 31-day process, step-by-step, to get you lightened up and clutter-free following the same 31-day process that I used in 2015 to change my life forever.
It all feels overwhelming right now, but we’ll tackle each of these areas together in the Downsizing 31 Course, and I’ll be walking with you each day to keep you on track and encourage you.
- The Kitchen
- Piles of Paper 😉
- The Garage
- Crafting, Hobby Supplies & Equipment
- Holiday Decorations
- Duplicate Items (because you couldn’t find the first one)
- Electronics (cords, movies, games…)
- Stuff & More Stuff
- Sentimental & Heartstring Items
In most cases, with just a few hours of effort each day, at the end of the month, you will have…
- Learned the secret to living a mindful and clutter-free life.
- Determined which items bring you purpose, meaning, and joy.
- Confidently de-cluttered your life and living space.
- Taken a big step toward financial freedom and Intentional Living.
- Earned money from the items you sell rather than continuing to waste money moving and storing unnecessary things (I gained nearly $8,000 from my 3-day estate sale + all the money I saved into the future by not having more storage fees, high rent or mortgage).
- Acquired the freedom from your clutter that allows you to embrace your future and new opportunities.
“Brenda is an amazingly organized and talented individual and she is my first choice of somebody who can come and help me clear the clutter out of my life. Her fees are way less than anybody else that I have spoken to and worth every penny.” – Tamra Hall, Utah“
“Knowing that Brenda has downsized and continues to “live tiny” is so inspiring. I love that in this course she walks with you each day to help you simplify and meet your de-cluttering goals.” – Katie Hornor, Mexico
“I recommend Brenda Mason to anyone needing to downsize. She is very knowledgeable and helped me successfully downsize my closet to fit my tiny home lifestyle…. Quite impressive.” – Derryl Cocks, Virginia
“Brenda sized up her task of needing to downsize. She did it fearlessly and well! The proof of her accomplishment is reflected in her smaller living & huge lifestyle! I’ve used her to help simplify going into my tiny home and will be first in line when she creates a downsizing course!” – Terrill Sessions Palmer, West Virginia
Imagine what you could cross off your bucket list
if you were free from the cares of stuff.
So what’s the investment to find this freedom?
Professional organizers fees, just to organize the stuff you have, run $45 to $150 per hour. And that doesn’t include disposal fees or organizing materials. And you still have to deal with all of the stuff you organized. Moving it around is not the answer.
Moving your stuff from place to place or putting it in storage is still a costly option. Imagine what you could do with the $150 you save each month by not having a storage unit bill.
You can create your clutter-free oasis in 31 days!
The Downsizing 31 course is an investment of only $297.
Less than $10 per day to have access to me daily for one month. I will save you thousands, in the long run, you’ll learn how to conquer the clutter codes that have held you in bondage for so long.
Purchase the course today and receive Lifetime access.
We begin step by step together on January 9th, 2019.
The Downsizing 31 Course includes:
- A proven plan to de-clutter, and simplify your life.
- Lifetime access to 31 days of do-able, step-by-step lessons.
- All course materials and downloads, released each week during the course.
- Access to the private Facebook community where you can get support from others just like you going through the course with you.
- Q and A sessions with me each week during the course.
How it works:
- You purchase with the Buy Now button above or below.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
- The last week of December, you’ll receive access to the initial module and private Facebook group.
- The live course starts January 9th, 2019.